Kidder Mathews has a team of specialists dedicated to providing distressed asset services for lenders and investors.
We understand that when dealing with distressed assets, lenders and investors have to navigate a complex set of issues. Kidder Mathews partners with accountants, attorneys, property managers, construction, and brokerage professionals to retrieve the best possible results in a fluctuating real estate market.
Comprised of specialists from our Brokerage, Asset Services, and Valuation Advisory divisions, our team is equipped to assist from the time a loan arrives on the “watch list” through foreclosure and disposition. The services and expertise we offer includes:
- Valuation and appraisal
- Assessing asset position in market
- Asset inspection and reporting
- Property management
- Construction and development management
- Marketing and leasing
- Marketing and sale – single assets
- Repairs and maintenance
- Transaction and liquidation management for multi-asset portfolios