Prior to joining Kidder Mathews, Michael was an associate vice president with Colliers International, and a member of Colliers International’s Healthcare Services Group. Michael was a senior associate with GBC Investment Realty in Phoenix, partnering with Fletcher Perry. The team specialized in tenant representation for office and healthcare-related users.
Michael began his commercial real estate career with The Plaza Companies, the largest Arizona-based developer of medical and healthcare-related properties.
- Ranked #1 Healthcare Brokerage Team in Ranking Arizona (2015)
- Best of NAIOP – Healthcare Broker of the Year Nomination (2015)
- Best of NAIOP – Healthcare Broker of the Year Nomination (2014)
- Best of NAIOP – Emerging Broker of the Year Nomination (2013)
- Recognized as “The Future of Real Estate” in Commercial Executive Magazine (2011)