Working as a team affords us distinct advantages over agents and brokers who work individually. We bring to the table a broad set of skills that allow us to provide not only cutting-edge marketing for our clients’ assets but also a deep understanding of the 10,000 square foot and under tenant pool that fit their buildings. We use a proactive marketing approach in identifying and securing new tenants for our clients. That approach includes the following:
1. We invest in our clients’ projects by providing cutting edge specific building branded websites, drone exterior and interior videos, professional photos, and 3D virtual tours to pre-qualify any potential tour candidates and provide maximum marketing exposure for the listing.
2. Leveraging the marketing over multiple platforms such a CoStar, LoopNet, Craigslist, 42 Floors, ROFO, etc.
3. Unlike other firms and leasing teams, we actively track tenants in market under 10,000 square feet and identify tenants either by preferred industries, similar square footage and/or buildout requirements as our listings in order to reach out to tenants on a direct basis.
4. We engage the brokerage community on a weekly basis with our marketing in the form of broker blasts and direct follow up concerning potential tenants they have in or coming to market.
5. Weekly reporting to our clients tracking both inbound inquiries, tours and direct tenant out-reach.
Kidder Mathews is the largest, independent commercial real estate firm on the West Coast, with over 900 real estate professionals and staff in 21 offices in Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, and Arizona. The firm offers a complete range of brokerage, appraisal, property management, consulting, project and construction management, and debt equity finance services for all property types.