- Sold Oakland multifamily development sites – a 75,000 square foot development site at 12th and Webster Streets, 901 Jeffereson, 16th and MLK, 1331 Harrison
- Sold The Chateau – a 11.5 acre fully entitled retail and development site in South Lake Tahoe at Heavenly Mountain Resort.
- Sold September Ranch – a 900 acre fully entitled development at Carmel Valley
- Sold San Francisco multi-residential development sites 5 Thomas Mellon Circle to Mainland Chinese group, APIC, 101 Hayes to Emerald Fund, 98 Franklin to French American International School, and 1125 Market Street to MacFarlane Partners.
- Sold Koin Center, a 400,000 SF office building in downtown Portland to SKB.
Mr. Wientjes has been providing real estate advisory services to San Francisco, Oakland, and Bay Area clients for over 25 years. Mr. Wientjes’ extensive real estate skill-set encompasses a multiple of disciplines, including investment sales, development and valuation.
Mr. Wientjes is committed to establishing and maintaining long-term business relationships, demonstrated by continuing success in working with local building owners and national clients in locating opportunities and providing advisory services. Mr. Wientjes’ success is a direct result of taking a team approach, which is creative and focused on his clients’ needs.
Bachelor of Commerce from the University of British Columbia, Canada
- Sold San Francisco commercial office buildings: 900 Kearny, The Pioneer Square Building at 555 De Haro Street (50,000 SF) to the Swig Company, 1019 Market Street (75,000 SF) to Westport and 1061 Market Street.
- Acted as a consultant on the sale of the biotech building at 1501 Harbor Bay Parkway, Alameda (32,000 SF) to Chinese American Schools.
- Sold the Renoir Hotel (135 rooms) at 45 McAllister to Kor Group. Converted to Proper Hotel
- Represented non-profits Bay Area Legal Services, California Rural Legal Aid, and the National Center of Youth Law, in the leasing and acquisition of seven offices in five separate counties for a total of 85,000 SF.
- Represented Dy Properties in the sale of four medical buildings in Oakland.
- Represented Hernon Group in the sale of three separate, downtown Oakland, multi-residential development sites.
- Aegon U.S.A.
- American Pacific International
- Asia Foundation
- Bay Area Legal Aid
- Benchmark Capital
- Black Rock City
- Build Inc.
- Carlyle Group
- DM Development
- Emerald Fund
- Equity Community Builders
- French American School
- Full Power Properties
- Innovation Endeavors
- Kor Group
- Laconia Development
- Lennar Partners
- MacFarlane Partners
- Osher Foundation
- Owens Financial Shorenstein
- SKB Company
- SKS Investments
- Strada Partners
- Swinerton Construction
- The Martin Group
- TMG Partners
- Vanke US
- Virgin Hotels
- Westport Capital Partners