Half-Empty Monument to ID History Could be Yours

Seattle Daily Journal of Commerce   |   Brian Miller

Posted In — News & Press | In the News

Facing South King Street in the International District, there are two Kong Yick buildings — east and west — separated by Canton Alley. Both were developed in 1910 by their namesake company, which still exists today, via funding from individual Chinese immigrant investors.

For the full story, go to the Seattle Daily Journal of Commerce.

© 2024 Seattle Daily Journal of Commerce. All rights reserved.

Share This Post