The long-vacant former Federal Aviation Administration building, at 1601 Lind Ave. S.W. in Renton, has finally been filled. Gantry announced this week that all 197,446 square feet will be leased by the University of Washington Medicine Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology.
For the full story, go to the Seattle Daily Journal of Commerce.
© 2022 Seattle Daily Journal of Commerce. All rights reserved.