Generally, every three to five years, every tenant is faced with very important decisions when their lease is scheduled to expire; should you relocate or should you renew? What are the financial implications? How do we ensure that we will get a fair deal in either scenario? When should we start the process to ensure that we maintain leverage and complete the entire transaction in time to avoid penalties? How do I coordinate the move in process? We can answer all of these questions for you and manage the entire process.
By working the professionals at Kidder Mathews, your company can look forward to some or all of the following benefits:
- Complete market coverage of alternative facilities
- Financial analysis of alternatives
- Management of the transaction timing to enhance leverage, avoid penalties and coordinate the move-in
- Free rent as an incentive to move or to stay
- Management of the tenant improvement construction
- Lower rent