Kidder Mathews is the largest privately held, and one of the fastest growing commercial real estate firms on the West Coast. We are a 50 year old firm with over 900 professionals and staff in 22 offices in key metropolitan markets. We are known for our incredible culture, outstanding support services, and our attractive compensation program including the opportunity to become a shareholder.
We are looking for a successful and tenured CRE professional to join us as our Regional President of Brokerage for Greater L.A. If you are a well-connected leader in the Greater L.A. business community and possess a high level of interpersonal skills, we would like to meet you.
- Develop and execute strategic brokerage and marketing plans that align with Kidder Mathews vision, mission and values
- Develop and manage regional brokerage budget and understand financial statements
- Increase regional market share and profitability and coordinate cross-selling and marketing efforts between regional offices, specialty groups, and between brokerage, property management, and valuation advisory divisions
- Appoint and partner with Managing Directors in oversight of agents ensuring corporate culture and company standards are maintained, policies followed, and educate on company resources
- Develop and manage recruiting/retention plan along with Managing Directors
- Provide coaching and leadership to Managing Directors, agents, and associates including training and business plans for new associates
- Participate in and coordinate involvement in client-based business, social, and community organizations
- Assist agents in the development and presentation of client proposals with support by an award-winning marketing team
- Work with specialty groups to promote sharing market information (e.g. office, industrial, retail, multifamily, investment, etc.)
- Assist agents and teams in coordinating and contacting potential corporate and institutional clients
- Works closely with the CEO, COO, Sr. VP Marketing, and heavily supported by your regional VP Admin., Operations, Research, Data, IT, and Finance
- Ability to travel as needed